Drug & Alcohol Rehab Canberra
Deciding to get treatment is the first—and often the most difficult—step to getting your life back. Once you’ve made the life-changing decision to get help, you can simplify the process by scrolling through our listings for treatment centres in Canberra. The facility reviews written by people who’ve been through the programs will help narrow down your search.
Drug and Alcohol Services Canberra
There are many rehab options for you in Canberra, with many facilities to choose from. Here are some things you should ask before making a final decision:
- Is the centre accredited? Accredited facilities are evaluated by organisations, on their ability to provide safe and quality care and treatment to all patients.
- What credentials or licensing do the staff have? Make sure you’re comfortable with the expertise of the medical staff and therapists.
- Are there any success stories from past patients? Reading online reviews from patients can also help you decide whether a rehab centre is right for you.
- Do the programs address your religious or spiritual beliefs?
- Does the centre provide ongoing support once you leave treatment? Aftercare is critical to living a healthy and sober life following rehab.